Saturday, September 11, 2010

Display your patriotism everyday in your own home style!




These patriotic pillows would be a great addition to any sofa or bed!  48 star mixed fabric flag pillows at East Meets West Antiques



This sofa is so beautiful. I adore the subtle use use of the flag in the design. It is not overwhelming yet  it makes a huge statement. I think having this in my living room would be a wonderful reminder of how thankful I am to all those who make it possible for me to live free in this amazing country!  Amstrong Sofa Stars And Stripes from Andrew Martin



Placing this beautiful sculpture in your home will add beauty and  patriotism. Plus an added bonus- it is made from recycled material! So you are helping to protect the enviroment too!  american flag recycled metal sculpture


No comments:

Post a Comment